Thursday, January 27, 2005

I have been introduced to the word Funitude.

Introductions to new words involve mandatory googling to find previous usage. The great thing about googling funitude is that you see a huge listing of ads that people have linked up with the word. Tons and tons of ads.

All for... furniture, from a bazillion companies that decided that somebody googling for funitude would be looking for furniture. As Antonia points out, "How drunk do you have to be to type in funitude when you were actually trying to type furniture?"

Also - I need boggle. damnit. And people to play it with. Here. damnit.

Antonia again just informed me that the chest we are using for a coffee table in our living room has BOARD GAMES in it.

I suddenly had a small glimpse of winning the lotto, pre descent into nouveau riche.

Do you think that we can get Dave Chappelle to say, "I'm Nouveau Riche Bitch?"

No comments: