Saturday, February 18, 2006

Colleen Wants Your Danish Goodies

That's adorable.


Colleen Wants Your Danish Goodies: "

If you’re going to be at the New York comics convention February 24 -26, Colleen Doran, illustrator of ORBITER and creator of A DISTANT SOIL says:


For every person that brings a Danish Flag, button, or any product of Denmark, including a book or newspaper, I will give you a free head sketch and donate $1 to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. Don’t expect fancy sketches, it’s a short weekend.


You don’t have to give me your Danish trade goods, just show Denmark some love, and I’ll show you some love, by giving you a precious pearl of a doodle (no pictures of Mohammed, please - do not ask for the Legion of Superheroes, either), and I’ll put a tip in the CBLDF’s jar.


And yes, I know the difference between the Swedish flag and the Danish flag.


If you insist on giving me Danish chocolate, I won’t object.



"



(Purportedly Via Warrenellis.com.)


No comments: