Monday, December 26, 2005

Chance favors the driver who is prepared.

Why do you ask, is Shana grinning at me from a car next to me on the Ohio Turnpike?



The story that I've been told is that Alexis noticed that I was driving two cars ahead of her on the freeway. Shana calls me and notes to me, "Traffic's pretty heavy, isn't it?" This followed by an offer to meet for coffee at a service plaza, and an unsolicited contribution of Windshield Wiper fluid for our rental car.



If you believe that.



The far more likely hypothesis is that they're working for Red Team, and that I've been under surveilance for months. Those may look like healthy, happy dogs, and that may look like new ski equipment on their roof, but in reality, that's all part of the NSA echelon transponder & relay system they've been ordered to carry. The fluid? Obviousl the latest in nanite technology. The wiper fluid still doesn't work.



But you my dear reader won't find any mention of this in FISA paperwork.



Pretty fucking convenient, no?



But I leave the matter of trust to you. You know which explanation is more credible.



Back to the road...



And I know you're on to me.

No comments: