Wednesday, October 12, 2005


Poll: 50% say Congress should consider impeaching Bush if he lied about Iraq: "


And the hits just keep on coming.
The poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs, the highly-regarded non-partisan polling company. The poll interviewed 1,001 U.S. adults on October 6-9.


The poll found that 50% agreed with the statement:


'If President Bush did not tell the truth about his reasons for going to war with Iraq, Congress should consider holding him accountable by impeaching him.'


"



(Via AMERICAblog.)


2 comments:

manderay said...

on a completely unrelated note: why isn't your rss updating? or am I too technologically illiterate to realize what's actually happening?
(in safari the last post is from october 2)
will I be forced to (gasp) manually monitor satmandu?
look at me, with my correct HTML tags and overuse of parentheses!

also: is it a bad sign that I sometimes have trouble deciphering the word verification, though I promise I am completely sober? could I possibly be a robot and not even know it, a la Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? too lazy to bother with the italics for that one, and thus this comment becomes a novella.
maybe I should sleep.

satmandu said...

My god there are replicants everywhere!