Wednesday, March 30, 2005

iTunes stopped recognizing my iPod shuffle today. This in and of itself wouldn't be a deal-breaker if my iPod is doing the yellow/green LED dance of death.

So the affair with iTunes was nice while it lasted, but now it appears that I need to move to greener pastures.

I need an application that will let me sync songs to my iPod, and also let me share music to the network. It would also be nice if I could play music to my airport express, which is hooked to the best speakers in the room - the ones on the Japanese TV.

Sure you say, I should probably just go ahead and reformat my computer; it has been six months, and now is the time. OS X 10.4 is supposed to go Golden Master on Friday, so since we're on the cusp of a new version anyway, why not just wait?

Silly Mortals...

No comments: