Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I got my new replacement phone today from the tmobile insurance company.

Hopefully this V300 has better battery life, and a more stable interface. The device also came with an extra charger, aside from the charger in the box. So now it appears that I have three different chargers for this phone.

Perhaps I will actually be able to feel the vibrator on this phone when ringing, but I doubt it.

Let that be a lesson for those of you who ski (if that is what I would call the pseudo random arrangement of limbs and metallic implements on the snow flying about) with a phone in your pocket.

Also, best Holy Grail Story Evah.

1 comment:

shagreen said...

Okay, that is the best grail story. I love the part with the metal plate in the floor - but they don't open it anymore because it smells so bad!!!

Awesome!

How sad for me to be a Jew/Unitarian-spawn who gets all tickly over Catholic mysteries.

Have you been to the Cloisters yet? All sorts of sacred blood and bone in the basement, yo.