Monday, December 27, 2004

I've been playing with Horde 3.0 (the framework underlying IMP, the open source webmail program that so many organizations, popular universities included, use).

The PEAR problem I had with Horde 2.x has finally been dealt with on my webhost's site, though I'm still having problems with HTTP_Request, which when activated refuses to let the rest of the PHP work.

And I'm still looking for a gmail/imap interface.

That or a host that I can host a large quantity of mail on. I've been looking at Interland's virtual hosting, since I have some experience with it, but 1and1's hosting is about the same price as well, and I wouldn't mind having a debian system to use for my mail.

In other news, Delta called me today and told me that my bag was on its way this evening, scheduled to arrive at 2am.

Yawn. I don't think I'm going to be able to stay up.

I'm going skiing. I can't ski.

No comments: