Sunday, October 03, 2004

In some dream: [the light] it burns me precious, sniff sniff.

Is it weird to dream that you're hung over, and then wake up not?

Dave's birthday partay was fantastic. A ridiculous number of people up and down from as far as DC & New Haven. And poor Allen feeling the brunt of the need to handle emergency stage management. Awww.

There were tentative plans for Dim Sum today, but the Packers/Giants game starts at 1 (Jeanne wants to see that) and the Jets/Miami game is on at 4:15 (Cy wants to see that.)

Dog gone it. I want real food.

Allen's Tony has taken it upon himself to be my externalized conscience. He was playing the parens patriae game with my jacket, gave me family advice, and mentioned last night "You know... Everything I learned in college I learned after I realized I was going to pass all of my classes my last semester."

It is a cool and sunny morning. Allergy med time.

No comments: